For increased security and reliability on e-mail delivery, we have been forced to remove the option to select your own account as sender when sending manual e-mails from portal. This affects the dialog where you create an e-mail, and the dropdown menu where you select what address should be the sender. Previously you could select either your own account e-mail, or the pre-defined system sender (defined in system setting). Now you can only select from pre-defined system senders.
Articles in this section
- 8/26/2019 Increase in page width
- We make it possible to let the employee lead the meeting
- 7/2/2019 Removal of the functionality "Change manager"
- 3/11/19 Removal of the print button from meetings
- 01/03/19 All completed LMS activities who in CV per default
- 01/03/19 Sorting of sub and top activities in report picker
- 03/01/19 Link to next content
- 02/22/19 Linked Activities
- 11/12/18 Meeting content hidden for new managers
- 08/11/18 URL to activity shown on admin page