We have added a new filter in survey reports (survey group statistics and survey detailed result) to aviod showing results if not enough users have answered the survey. This is configured by setting the filter "Minimum number of answers". If you set this to 5, report will not show any answers if the number of answers is less than this. Note that you can hide this option after it is set, so that people looking at the report not can change the value.
Articles in this section
- 8/26/2019 Increase in page width
- We make it possible to let the employee lead the meeting
- 7/2/2019 Removal of the functionality "Change manager"
- 3/11/19 Removal of the print button from meetings
- 01/03/19 All completed LMS activities who in CV per default
- 01/03/19 Sorting of sub and top activities in report picker
- 03/01/19 Link to next content
- 02/22/19 Linked Activities
- 11/12/18 Meeting content hidden for new managers
- 08/11/18 URL to activity shown on admin page